CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Watch Us Grow!

This is one of the first things I do in my class - wwwaaay back in September but I think it would a wonderful bulletin board for spring time too.

I take each child's photo on the first day and we ask them questions about themselves. We make a flower by putting blobs of paint on the paper, covering it with plastic wrap and squishing it. The results are amazing!
The poem reads -
I started in September
So cute and small,
And through the months
I’ve grown up so tall.
Look at my portraits
And you will see,
How much I’ve grown –
My pictures and ME!
This is always the first thing parents see when they walk into my classroom for our big art show. It makes the perfect end of the year gift for the parents too.

No comments:

Post a Comment