CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Wall Hanging

Since our school is located in a very large Baptist Church here in the Birmingham area, we don't usually do a lot of Halloween crafts and activities. But, children enjoy Halloween, so I wanted to find one that made everyone happy. Last year I was trolling the 'ole Oriental Trading website and came upon this (item # IN-48/4670 in case anyone wants to order the kit) -



I really like this but it doesn't leave much for the students to do. So I developed my own. Here is our take on "Shine with Light of Jesus". The children of course did there own painting. I cut out the title and verse with my fun craft scissors. The eyes are crosses from our wonderful Ellison die cutting machine. The finished products will be sent to the laminating machine first thing Monday morning and then I will add a nice ribbon to hang it with. I don't laminate a lot of our work, but I think this is a keeper! I hope the parents enjoy them as much as I do.


Here is the title at the top.


My favorite part - the saying at the bottom!

Don't you think this will look wonderful hanging on the door? I DO!


THANKS for stopping by and looking.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a printable version of the pumpkin. I would love to use it with my Christian preschoolers group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing....were you able to get a printable version of the pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering the same thing ...do you have a printable of the pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete