CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Friends!

"Friendship isn't a big thing – it’s a million little things."  I think this is one of the most true sayings I have ever read.  I am very thankful to work with a wonderful group of ladies each and everyday.  During the last few weeks I have had to rely on my friends a little more than usual.  So, to all my friends. . . THANKS!  I LOVE YOU ALL!


This is my sweet friend, Tiffany!  For our "T" week she came to school dressed in a teal shirt, tiara, tennis shoes, a tutu and brought her baton so she could twirl for us!!!!  The look on the children's faces were absolutely priceless.  She is really good too AND she let everyone take a turn twirling!  TONS OF FUN!


 
Next, my dear friend Lauren dropped by our classroom to play her tuba and her trombone!  This girl can play tons of instruments!  She even let us all have a turn pushing the buttons while she blew the notes!   Seriously, how cool is this!  Of course, the rest of day was spent with us making "ummmppaa" sounds!

My final thank-you goes to my true "partner-in-crime", my sweet friend Mrs. Christie!  You see, I did the dumbest thing two weeks ago.  I stepped out of my kitchen and twisted my ankle.  After a trip to emergency room and a set of crutches later, I decided that being at school was not a good idea.  For the first time in my teaching career, I missed an entire week of school!  It was okay, I knew my class was in good hands.  So, thanks Christie - you are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you SO much for your blog! I'm a 19 year old Early Childhood Education major in her third semester of college. I just stumbled across your blog today while trying to find preschool inspiration to use in creating my own Preschool Resource File as part of one of my classes. Your ideas are SO FUN! Thank you SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete