CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!

Ice cream makes me happy!  I don't think it is just me - everyone likes ice cream.  This week's letter was the letter "I" so we made a yummy looking ice cream cone.  I guess you can tell by the picture that the ice cream is our hand print, BUT look closer . . . the children actually cut out the cones themselves and added detailing with a ruler!!!
These were a great way to practice our fine motor skills and we had so much fun using scissors & rulers!  The "sprinkles" were tiny shapes and everyone loved picking out their favorites to go on top their cones.  Now, please excuse me because I just had to share this next picture . . .
Look at his "sprinkles" on top, he said they were "Christmas tree" sprinkles!  FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment