CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dr. Seuss Week - Part 1

In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday and "Read Across American", my class is talking about Dr. Seuss ALL WEEK!  That's right, we are spending an entire week reading, writing and laughing with Dr. Seuss.  I just had to hurry and post two VERY special pieces of art work that we did this week.  These first ones were done after we read My Many Colored Days



The children wrote the color they chose!  Aren't they wonderful?!?!?!?!

On Tuesday we read and discussed the book 10 Apples Up On Top and I will admit it has become a class favorite.  Our art project for the day even amazed me! 

Yes, the children wrote the numbers on the apples, then we glued them on top our heads!!!  OH MY!  EVERYONE was giggling and laughing so hard.  It was truly a terrific day!

I'll have more fun Dr. Seuss ideas over the next couple of days, but I couldn't wait to show these to our friends!  Thanks for visiting with it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mrs. Karen for the wonderful Ten Apples project. We just completed it with my two little ones (they just turned three - where does the time go) and they LOVED it! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete